Michell Instruments is an international leader in high-precision sensing with 40 years’ experience in the field, specializing in instrumentation for dew point, relative humidity and oxygen analysis. The company serves industries as diverse as petrochemical and pharmaceutical to power generation and food processing. Call JMC Instruments today to get more information on Michell Instruments.
- High-precision ceramic moisture sensors to measure trace moisture in process applications.
- Relative humidity transmitters and sensors for use in HVAC applications, pharmaceutical storage and other production processes where controlled environmental conditions are crucial.
- Humidity calibration systems and reference dew-point hygrometers enable customers to carry out the calibration of portable hygrometers and relative humidity instruments in-house, saving on downtime and costs.
- Zirconia and Thermo-paramagnetic oxygen analyzers for combustion optimization, maintaining gas purity, controlling levels of CO2 in breweries and many other applications.
- Condumax II Hydrocarbon dew point analyzers ensure the quality of natural gas at custody transfer, prevent gas burner failure and prolong the life of process equipment – helping companies save millions of dollars on repairs and down-time.
- Trace moisture in hydrocarbon liquids analyzers are available in explosion-proof and intrinsically safe versions and allow the continuous measurement of moisture content in a wide range of applications from catalytic refinery processes to pure hydrocarbons.
- Process moisture analyzers provide continuous on-line measurements of trace moisture in process gases and are available as explosion-proof, intrinsically safe and laboratory versions